Request for Tender: Agricultural Boom Arm Mower
This request for tender is for the supply, installation and delivery of one (1) boom mower to be installed on a 2020 John Deere 6120e tractor supplied by the Township. Transportation of the tractor and delivery of completed unit shall be at the cost of the bidder. F.O.B. Township works yard at 312917 Dereham Line Mt. Elgin ON.
Information to Bidders:
- The Township reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- The Township reserves the right to cancel any order if delivery is not made within specified time.
- A sealed envelope shall be used when submitting a bid. A return address, project number, closing date, and closing time shall appear on the envelope.
- The tractor that the boom mower is to be mounted on is a 2020 John Deere 6120e with a modular frame Tiger mid mount extreme duty flail mower. If the boom mower cannot be mounted on the modular frame it is not to interfere with the flail mower in anyway.
- The Tender document will be publicly advertised on the Township’s website. Only documents posted on the Township’s website are to be considered the “official” documents. The Township accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information found on other websites. Bid documents are only published on the Township’s website.
- Quote MUST be bid, H.S.T., EXTRA, F.O.B. Works Department 312915 Dereham Line. Mt. Elgin On. N0J 1N0.
- The bid process is being carried out as outlined in the Township’s Purchasing policy. A copy of the policy is available on the Township’s website or can be requested by contacting the Township’s Treasurer Diane Larder.
- A bid may be withdrawn at any time up to the official closing time by letter bearing the same signature as in the bid submitted to the Public Works Superintendent or Clerk.
- Sealed bids, plainly marked as to contents and addressed to:
Mr. Adam Prouse, Public Works Superintendent
Township of South-West Oxford
312915 Dereham Line
Mt.Elgin ON N0J 1N0
Sealed bids will be accepted no later than 11:00 am (local time) on Friday January 29, 2021 at the municipal office located at 312915 Dereham line Mt. Elgin ON. Any and all bids received after the closing date and time will not be accepted and will remain unopened*
*Please note that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, bidders must call the municipal office at 519-485-0477 to set up a time to deliver their bid to the municipal office.
View the tender documents.