Summer Student Employment Opportunity - Health & Safety/Records Management Assistant
4/4/2019 4:01:59 PM
If you are an innovative person with excellent oral and written communication skills with strong organization abilities and if you are a student returning to school in September 2019, this may the position for you.
The Township of South-West Oxford is looking for a Health & Safety/Records Management Assistant (Summer Student). The position will report to the Fire Chief and the Clerk and will be assisting in data collection, data entry, records management, communication plan development and implementation, health and safety inspections and administrative support.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- University/College student returning to school in September 2019 in Public Administration, Political Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Business, Information Technology, Office Administration, Communications etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent research skills and familiarity with research methods and sourcing.
- Proven ability to work independently and solve problems creatively.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with corporate office environments.
- Valid Class G Drivers License
Please view the detailed job description. Applicants must indicate how they meet the qualifications for the position in their covering letter. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence marked “Summer Student – Health & Safety/Records Management Assistant” no later than 4:30 p.m. on Monday, April 22nd, 2019:
Brooke Crane, Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Township of South-West Oxford
312915 Dereham Line, Mount Elgin, ON N0J 1N0
Phone (519) 485-0477 Fax (519) 485-2932 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Township of South-West Oxford is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest and only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.